Information about our organisation and website
The terms of this statement should be read together with our website terms and conditions, any additional terms and conditions, disclaimers or other contractual terms you have entered into with us and any applicable mandatory laws and regulations.
Accessing our site anonymously
You can access our websites and browse some parts of our websites without disclosing information that identifies you personally. Other parts of our websites require you to provide information that identifies you personally in order for you to access restricted content.
The data we collect
We may collect data from you in a number of ways. During the course of your visits to our websites data may be collected in the following ways:
- Data you submit on the website via forms such as registration and profile updates;
- Information on the pages you request; such as time of visit, content requested, IP number and other information your browser software sends to our web servers when such requests are made; and
When we send or receive email from you:
- The address and content of the emails concerned;
- The success or failure of our attempts to send you email; and
- when you receive, open or click on content in emails we send you and any subsequent visits you or other recipients make to our websites.
We may combine the information we have collected from you with information from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
Our use of your data
We will use the data we collect to provide you with the information or services you have requested and for internal customer administration and business purposes.
If you consent to receive marketing materials from us, we may use your data to send you marketing and other materials relating to Chainformation.
If you are not registered to receive marketing information and wish to receive such information, please register with us. You may withdraw your consent to us sending you marketing materials at any time by sending us an email.
Confidentiality / Security
We collect the following type of personal data from you when you fill out one of our forms:
- primary personal data (such as name and contact details)
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to seek to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- unauthorised access;
- improper use or disclosure;
- unauthorised modification; and
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
All our employees and data processors who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
Access to the personal data we may hold about you
You have the right to apply for a copy of the data we hold about you and to have any inaccurate data about you corrected. For more information, please contact us.